HRS Specialist – Zimbabwe
To provide expert advice, guidance and coaching to line managers, and ensure quality delivery of activities within their area of expertise or across a number of areas of expertise.
- To provide HR-related advice and support to managers and employees
- To provide quality recruitment support to line managers to ensure timeous filling of vacancies.
- Participating in interviews and assessments and advise on the selection of potential candidates
- Facilitate effective performance management processes within the region through tracking progress, provide support and ensure compliance to the Global Process
- Manage Head Count and manage associated risks to ensure optimal resources and compliance to contracts and service levels at customer sites
- Advise managers in training issues, succession and talent management
- Handle and solve disciplinary cases and grievances within the area of responsibility
- Attend dispute resolution sessions as a representative of Sandvik, and effectively manage the processes of conciliation and arbitration
- Facilitate and manage processes such as incapacity, disability, retrenchments and staff movements
- Submit HR reports (Head count, Recruitment, Turnover, etc)
- 5-8 years as a HR professional at a generalist/professional level
- A recognised degree in HR or related field
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant acts and legislation regulating employment in Zimbabwe
- Experience in dealing with HR in a complex environment
- Working well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Very good MS Office skills and good knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel to remote sites
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- No criminal record
- Valid Drivers Licence
Who may apply
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/Career .
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Applications close: 08 June 2016
Job Reference No: 345144
Recruiter: Tracey Thomson
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the Zimbabwean population.