We are a leading ICT Consulting company providing Integrated Business Solutions across Africa. We deliver business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation.
We are inviting candidates who graduated from University in the years 2014 to 2016 to apply for a Graduate Traineeship Programme. Minimum of 2.1 degree classification will be considered. The Graduate Traineeship will cover the following areas;
- Sales and Distribution
- Production Planning
- Materials Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Treasury and Risk Management
- Tax and Revenue Management
- Human Capital Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- IS Healthcare
- Records Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Information Technology
Skills and Competences
- A relevant Degree, with a minimum of 2.1 degree class in the following categories; Accounting, Economics, Business Studies, Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Nursing Science, Environmental Health, Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering.
- 25 years and below.
If you believe you are the right candidate and can demonstrate ability to meet the above criteria, submit your application with a detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 25 November 2016.