Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position, which has arisen in
the Finance Department, Maize SBU.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful applicant will be, among other key aspects, responsible for:-
· Managing Intercompany Accounts
· Preparing weekly flash
· Managing cash flows
· Preparing monthly audit files
· Computing monthly recoveries
· Monitoring & reconciling petty cash receipts
· Assisting with Board reports preparation
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:-
· First degree in Accounting with at least an upper 2nd Class pass (2.1).
· Possession of a professional course in accounting or working towards completion of the same will be an added advantage.
· At least 1 year attachment experience in an Accounting environment.
· Above average IT skills
Interested persons should submit written applications with detailed CVs no later than Friday 3 June 2016 preferably to *email@example.com* or post to:
The Human Resources Business Partner
National Foods Limited
P.O Box 269