- The General Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the service station and related specialist operations services and is accountable for the performance of all associated personnel for safety, quality, cost, and scheduling including the administrative functions needed to support the full operations and service station portfolio.
- Establish and develop additional engineering repair, maintenance and services within the service station portfolio to further enhance services available to clients and increase revenues.
- To ensure we actively promote the full capability of the service station to existing and new clients.
- Manage other associated partners/sub-contractors to develop and exploit their full capability
- To participate in tender preparation and to provide technical input to the service station Management Team.
- The GM for the service station would be a fulltime commitment based in Zambia.
- Effectively manage all technical aspects of the operation with a focus on growing the new services to develop increased profitability.
- A commitment to a significant presence on site is essential to ensure continuity of performance of the Operation.
- Applicants must have at least 5 – 15 years previous experience in a similar role with specific focus on service station fuel management and oil and gas clients.
- Senior Management experience within a large organization will be essential with proven management skills.
- Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, supported by a technical qualification.
- A proven track record in customer service is essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have multi – disciplined capability
- Good communicator – effectively communicate positions and complex topics.
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to Zambia.
Interested and qualifying candidates should sent their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org