- Grade: A2(L)
- Duration: 2 year fixed term contract
- Starting salary: US$ 5,013.00 per month
The purpose of the role is to support effective financial management across Office/Department and to provide assurance to Head of Office/Department on the financial implications of programme and results delivery. The Finance Manager will support the Office / Department with all key financial management decisions, facilitating the effective delivery of programmes, management of fiduciary risk and cascading of financial information in a meaningful way to all levels of the organisation.
The Finance Manager will provide regular, professional support to local programme staff and other non-finance staff and spenders, promoting and supporting the core finance competencies of all staff within the department. The role will also support the Finance Business Partners to function effectively, through the provision of regular, robust financial information and detailed analysis and business insight.
For further information, please see the application pack below:
- The candidate must complete and send the application form to Africa HR Hub with a copy of their most recent CV. The candidate must enter the reference no: “ZIM/001” in the subject line of the email.
- Failure to follow the outlined procedure might result in the application not being considered. The closing date for the vacancy is 12:00 pm on Monday, 25 July 2016. If no response has been received after 2 weeks from closing date, consider the application as unsuccessful.
- If you experience any problems with your application, request the application pack from the same email address listed above.