ABACUS360 are chartered accountants, consultants, company secretaries, tax advisors and recruiters for senior finance and accounting roles, up to CFO level.
Our client, engaged in construction and mining requires a Finance Manager
We invite candidates that meet the qualifications and experience requirements in the job description to email a two page résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contract period:||2 to 4 years|
|Work Schedule:||Full Time|
|Organizational Relationships:||Reports to Managing Director|
|Supervises:||Accountants, Administration staff|
|Coordinates with:||Human Resources and Board of Directors via the Managing|
- Statement of responsibilities
Staff planning, leading accounting assignments for retainer clients, reviewing files and ensuring completeness and adequacy of work performed, developing staff capacity, team and individual staff appraisals, managing accounting services costs, improving service delivery and efficiency ratios.
- Essential Functions
- Planning accounting assignments, preparing work-delivery schedules and assigning staff to jobs
- Overall responsibility for preparing financial statements and company secretarial returns
- Review of tax computations
- Staff training, reviews and development
- Compliance – payroll, pensions, value added taxes, company taxes
- Essential traits
- Proven leadership skills
- All-round accounting knowledge and appreciation of technical issues
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
ICAZ and an undergraduate degree.
At least 5 years’ experience in preparing financial statements from incomplete records in an accounting practice. Experience in managing a finance department, including compliance and external audit. Knowledge of ACCPAC is a key requirement.