A reputable local Printing Company is looking for a Finance Manager. The person must be mature ideally 30 years and above.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and approval of monthly management accounts
- Leading an accounts team of 5 people
- Review and finalisation of IFRS compliant Financial Statements
- Regulatory compliance with institutions such as ZIMRA, NSSA, NEC etc
- Daily administration duties
- Review and approvals of reconciliations
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Design and Implementation of internal controls
- Liaison with external auditors
Qualifications and experience
- At least an Accounting Degree or ACCA or any relevant degree
- Articles are an added advantage
- 5 years industry experience of which 3 must be in a managerial role
- Strong administration and communication skills are a prerequisite
We offer a package that is commensurate with the market taking into account the candidate’s qualification and experience.
We would like the person to Start as possible or latest 1 December 2016
Female candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send their applications and Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday the 18th of November 2016.