Export Promotion Officer (x2 Positions) HARARE
On behalf of our client, a trade development and promotion organisation in Zimbabwe, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position.
This role will be responsible for the implementation of the Organisation’s Trade Promotion Programme through working with targeted export manufacturing sub-sectors that include Horticulture, Processed Foods and Beverages; Clothing and Textiles, Leather and Leather products, Furniture, Agricultural Implements, Building and Construction, Engineering and others.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
• Identification of specific export manufacturing sub sector needs • Provide value added information to clients
• Identify specific export challenges in sectors of responsibility to guide export strategy development
• Organising, coordinating and facilitating the participation of Zimbabwean companies in local regional and international trade promotion events
• Development of new approaches to export promotion activities
The ideal position holder should have;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Economics/Marketing
• Demonstrated familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies
• Proven, demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving
• At least 3 years’ gradually responsible experience at senior level in exporting industries/or with relevant trade-related organisations
• Good Presentation and writing skills • Excellent command of the English language
• High computer and ICT literacy
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s license
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Event Management skills
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals, accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae by Thursday 7th July 2016.
Applications should be addressed to: email@example.com