Exist Digital/ Zimbo Jam Web Admin Intern
Scope of work
Zimbo Jam is an online lifestyle, arts and culture publication – www.zimbojam.com – and is a subsidiary of Exist Digital, a digital media organization. The Zimbo Jam Web Admin Intern will assist in uploading content Team be it text, photographic and/or video content on to the Zimbo Jam website and social media platforms. The specific roles and responsibilities are highlighted below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Upload content on to the site (text, images, video)
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
- Standardise, Document style guidelines for web site content.
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Provide training or technical assistance in web site implementation or use.
- Edit photos and/or video clips for inclusion in Zimbo Jam articles and social media platforms.
- Assist with organization and archiving of Zimbo Jam photos and video clips.
- Carry out any other duties as advised by supervisor.
- High school A-level
- Experience in Web design and Content management systems
- Computer repair and maintenance skills is an added advantage
- Prefer if enrolled in diploma or degree program in IT
- Added computer programs (Photo/video editing preferred) is an added advantage
- Report to and supervised by Exist Digital General Manager
To apply send a cover letter with a detailed CV to email@example.com (Quote Reference IntWeb2016 in the email subject.)
Send Application emails no later than 8 August 2016