Exist Digital/ Zimbo Jam Content Intern
Scope of work
Zimbo Jam is an online lifestyle, arts and culture publication – www.zimbojam.com – and is a subsidiary of Exist Digital, a digital media organization. The Zimbo Jam Content Intern will assist the Content Team with researching and developing written, photographic and/or video content to be used on the Zimbo Jam website and social media platforms. The specific roles and responsibilities are highlighted below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research content and opportunities for Zimbo Jam articles, as directed by Zimbo Jam News or Managing Editors.
- Attend and cover daytime, evening or weekend events for publication on Zimbo Jam website (documentation includes text, photography and video)
- Take and edit photos and/or video clips for inclusion in Zimbo Jam articles and social media platforms.
- Assist with organization and archiving of Zimbo Jam photos and video clips.
- Carry out any other duties as advised by supervisor.
- High school A-level
- Experience in documentation work
- Prefer if enrolled in diploma or degree program in journalism, writing or photography
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, Internet proficient, Photo/video editing preferred).
- Report to and supervised by Zimbo Jam Managing Editor
- May be supervised by Zimbo Jam News Editor
To apply send a cover letter with a detailed CV to email@example.com (Quote Reference IntCon2016 in the email subject.)
Send Application emails no later than 8 August 2016