Welthungerhilfe (www.welthungerhilfe.de) is one of the large and respected private organisations in the field of development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. It carries out projects in 39 countries and campaigns publicly for fairer cooperation with developing countries. If you are ready to implement projects with a high level of commitment under the current particular conditions and possess the qualities listed below, we look forward to receiving your application for the following vacancy that has arisen within our Zimbabwe Region.
DISTRICT OFFICERS X 4– Ref WHH/ZW/DTO
Aims and duties of the position
The District Officer will provide technical support to the project activities at district and local level with identified stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met.
As a qualified applicant you will possess the following:
- Degree in Agriculture/ Natural Resources Management/ Community Development, or other related fields.
- At least 2years professional experience in development projects, emergency assistance, and/or rural development interventions.
- Experience in survey methodologies and data analysis
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to safely ride a motorbike a must.
- Advanced computer skills with at least intermediate proficiency in windows based word processing, spreadsheets and development related software.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
If you feel that you are the person that we are looking for, we are offering you the opportunity to work in an exceptionally engaged team with a high level of responsibility.
Please send a covering letter and CV by email, including the job reference code in the subject line, by 19 July 2016 to email@example.com