Marketing Director Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in Marketing or Economics or Business Studies or equivalent is a requirement.
- A professional qualification in marketing e.g. CIM/MMI is a requirement.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Head of a Marketing Department/Division.
- A Masters qualification such a MCOM/MBA/MBL with Marketing as a major is a requirement.
- Demonstrable skills/capabilities in Client and Inter-personal Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Self-Motivation, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy are critical.
- An understanding of the petroleum sector in Zimbabwe and internationally is an advantage.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com as soon as possible.