Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z) is a leading global health organization with programs targeting HIV and reproductive health, malaria and child survival. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives. PSI/Z seeks qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Data Entry Clerk x 10,
Makoni, Chipinge, Gweru, Bulawayo, Mutare, Harare
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture data in DHIS2 service and referral programs.
- Assist the M&E officer with capturing referral data into the DHIS2 referral tracker.
- On a daily basis, check the quality of data entered and correct any errors identified.
Required skills, Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Tertiary Diploma in Social Science, Statistics, or Public Health.
- Minimum one year data entry experience
- Computer literate, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
For all applications candidates, should be based in the location being applied for.
Detailed CV’s clearly highlighting the position and location being applied for should be sent, not later than November 23, 2016 to: – email@example.com or submitted to:
The Director Human Resources
Population Services International/Zimbabwe
Block E, Emerald Office Park
No. 30 The Chase West,
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.