The Union Zimbabwe Office, Harare
Zimbabwe Background: Low and middle income countries of the world are overburdened with three serious communicable disease epidemics (HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria) as well as silent, growing epidemics of non-communicable diseases.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Diploma in Business Administration , interest in operational research an added advantage
• Must be a self-driven individual with a strong sense of initiative, Enthusiastic, professional and positive approach
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and work effectively within a team and assist when necessary in the office
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English; additional languages an advantage • Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proficient use of internet and office equipment
• Work experience for non-governmental organisation/development organisations, and in the health sector an advantage
• Pays attention to details, and can work under pressure and meet strict deadlines • Available to travel and be physically at the course venue for a minimum 5 weeks in a year
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates must send their resume/CV, cover letter and remuneration expectations to email@example.com indicating the position applied for in the subject line. The deadline for submission is Friday, 30 September 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.