Old Mutual, a leading Financial Services Company, is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their Group Risk Division.
- A degree in law or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Compliance or Legal or Risk function.
- Professional Compliance qualification will be an added advantage.
- Assists development and execution of a Compliance strategy aligning this to the OM Zimbabwe Group Enterprise Risk Management Strategy.
- Aggregates, maintains and monitors a comprehensive risk based Compliance Plans/Programmes covering the entire scope of regulations and statutes governing the OM Zimbabwe business operations.
- Implements Group policies and standard requirements pertaining to risk management.
- Challenges and ensures that Group Companies implement appropriate risk based Compliance Management processes and procedures.
- Acts as a Change Agent to embed Group policies and Compliance Plans/Programmes in all Group Companies.
- Ensures that the Group Companies appropriately identify, assess, manage, monitor and report significant compliance risks.
- Acts as the key person with the responsibility for money laundering prevention and compliance within the organisation
- Ensures adherence to and implementation of Anti-Money legislation across all Group Companies
- Facilitates the development of appropriate compliance risk response strategies by Group Companies.
- Assists with compliance related Audit Findings and resolutions thereof.