|Auto req ID||3427BR|
|Job Title||COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER|
|Métier||General Communication Responsabilities|
|Employment type||Regular position|
|Experience level required||0 – 3 years|
|Affiliate (if known)||TOTAL ZIMBABWE|
|Branch||Marketing & Services|
|Interview location||HARARE (ZWE)|
|About us / company profile|
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
- The formulating and directing of the company’s marketing communications strategy.
- For the constant measurement and evaluation of the impact of marketing communication activities in the realization of the strategic objectives.
- The nurturing of an innovation culture within the organization.
- The digital transformation of the affiliate
- Degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a bias in marketing. Post graduate qualifications such as MBA (Marketing), MSC Marketing or CIM desirable
- At least 3 years experience in Marketing or Communication preferably of Fast Moving Commercial Goods
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplined/cross-functional teams.
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships with outside agencies.
- Strong conceptual, innovative and decision making skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.