This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
You are responsibly for subordinates –
- Manage Service Provider performance i.e. Sales budgets, Merchandising budgets and Distribution budgets.
- Develop and manage key Retail and Wholesale relationships.
- Manage the overall company marketing strategy and budget.
- Manage the overall stock availability position at Service providers ensuring it’s consistently at optimum levels.
- Manage all outward bound stocks including transportation and invoicing.
- Participate in business and/or product development activities.
- 8 years in FMCG of which 3 must be at senior level.
- Degree Level
- Relevant Degree in Marketing and/or Business Studies or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institute.
Applicants for the FMCG sector need only apply with relevant skills – email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org