Chief Executive Officer
A newly established Deposit taking Microfinance Institution is inviting qualified and experienced persons to apply for the post of Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Executive Officer’s mandate is to provide institutional leadership and oversight, develop, and drive the vision, mission and strategy of the Bank. He or she reports to the Board of the Institution.
• Provide strategic leadership to lead, grow and diversify the MFI, within its mandate
• Lead the promotion, development and empowerment of youths’ projects by advancing loans and providing them with the developmental support.
• Initiates, propose, implement and monitor policies, systems and procedures.
• Develop and maintain positive and progressive relationship with the wider range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for identifying new business and investment opportunities and make necessary investments based on financial viability and return on investment.
• Ensure that the bank complies with all statutory and legal requirements
• Supervises, manages the staff, activities, funds and property and perform other functions on behalf of the Board as the Board may assign from time to time.
✓ A relevant Masters degree
✓ Proven skills in strategic planning and management as well as ability to plan and manage change ✓ Proven investment and financial experience
✓ Be a well networked decision maker with excellent negotiation skills
✓ A mature executive with the ability to lead different and dynamic teams
✓ Demonstrable ability to develop long term strategic relationships with key stakeholders in government and other national and international institutions.
✓ At least ten (10) years relevant working experience at senior management level, must be innovative, a self-starter and of high integrity
In return, the Institution will offer the successful candidate an attractive package commensurate with the seniority and critical nature of this position.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to the Advertiser clearly stating the position being applied for to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2018.