Channel Development Manager
Location : Harare
A well-established manufacturing concern is looking to hire a Channel Development Manager . Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
Masters Degree added advantage
Degree in Sales or related field
Minimum ten years of channel sales experience in a business to-business sales environment.
Interested candidate email Curriculum Vitae’s to email@example.com highlighting the position title in the subject line.