Vacancy: Finance Intern x 2
CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is looking for the following positionsto start working with the teamimmediately. The positionswill be reporting to the Accounting Assistant and the incumbent will be based in Harare.
The role will be responsible for duties highlighted below and any other duties assigned by the supervisor;
- Ensure payments have full supporting documents and signed before being processed.
- Ensure the mathematical accuracy of all invoices, grvs and general journals.
- Assisting in posting transactions in the accounting system.
- Writing payment vouchers
- General book keeping
- Assist in report preparation
- Liaising with project staff for the liquidation and reconciliation of advances.
Qualifications and experience
- Currently enrolled at University or College
- Studying towards a degree in Accounting from a reputable University / College
- Fluency in Englishand Shona/Ndebele
If interested either email email@example.com ordrop off your CV at number 9 Monmouth Road, Avondale, Harare with proof of enrolment at a University / College. Indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Application deadline is Friday 8th July 2016 at 12:00pm. Position to start25 July 2016.