To manage the maintenance of equipment according to OEM specifications and standards, and ensure preventative & continuous maintenance of equipment, cost effectiveness, effective subordinates and customer relations.
This service is rendered to Sandvik Mining clients (internal and external) according to performance requirements & specifications to ensure continuous improvement and growth.
- Degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical or Electrical) or Qualified Tradesman (Mechanical, Electrical) with not less than five years post qualifying experience and at least three years supervisory experience at Foreman level. The exposure to and knowledge of Sandvik underground mining equipment being a distinct advantage.
- Mature and self-disciplined with a flair for effective supervision, attention to detail and readiness to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good at paper work, machine problem diagnosis and resolution techniques coupled with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focus culture.
- Commitment to adhere to safety, health and environmental management procedures and standards.
- Computer literate.
- Possession of at least a valid class 4 driver’s licence is a prerequisite.
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment
Ngezi Mine – Zimbabwe
Who may apply
Only Zimbabwean Citizens and Residents (must have a valid permanent residency permit)
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/Career .
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
Applications close: 13 September 2016
Job Reference No. 345611
Recruiter: Shupikai Gwanzura
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African population.