Business Development Manager
Responsible for the relationship between SANDVIK and the Customers.
Optimise marketing, sales and offering to improve and sustain Customer and SANDVIK performance through the effective co-ordination of a variety of products, services and a high degree of technology.
Responsibility for the effective management of accounts and sales of all SANDVIK products and services to mining clients in Zimbabwe, with the emphasis on profitability, quality and customer service.
As this is a managerial position, safety leadership is an essential part of the job and forms an integral part of day to day activities
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Mining Discipline
- 2 Years on mine experience
- 5 Years Middle Management experience
- 2 Years Senior Management experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Certificate of Competence in Project Management
- Clean class four Drivers License.
Zimbabwe – Harare
Who may apply
Only applicants with Zimbabwean citizenship or Permanent Residence status will be considered.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/Career .
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Applications close : 27 July 2016
Job Reference No. 345210
Recruiter: Tracey Thomson