The Incumbent will be responsible to the Brand Manager Broadband & VAS.
The Brand Assistant provides support to the Marketing Department and other relevant Departments as a whole by providing Graphic designing support and assisting in other Marketing events like Exhibitions, promotions and campaign development.
Major activities of the Job
- Prepares digital work to be accomplished by gathering information and material. Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing a rough digital layout visual and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following corporate branding rules; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new visuals.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet the company’s needs
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns
- Assists in the coordination of all TelOne Corporate and Marketing events.
- Liaises with Client Service Centers regarding requirements for Marketing Collateral
- Assists in launch and monitoring of new products developed in line with the corporate strategy Manages the Corporate Social Media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Works closely with Contact Centre to ensure all queries on Social Media Platforms are resolved. Implement approved Marketing Campaigns on the social media platforms and online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Diploma in Marketing / Computer Science /graphic Designing / Business studies 1-year experience in the Telecoms Business
- An HND or Degree is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with other team members, clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of, graphic designing Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point Proactive and able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure Extremely high ethics and value of confidentiality Problem solving and multi-tasking ability.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of Marketing Principles.
If you wish to be considered for the post above, please apply with detailed Curriculum Vitae in an envelope clearly marked “STAFF CONFIDENTIAL – APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST” to the,
Human Resources Director, TelOne Private Limited, 107 Kwame Nkrumah, Runhare Building, or e-mail to email@example.com not later than 20 July 2016. Canvasing will disqualify