A large globally recognised Insurance Company are currently seeking an Assistant Manager Investigation and Fraud to join their elite team based in the UAE. The successful candidate needs to have 4-5 years experience in Internal Audit, Fraud Management or Risk Management roles.
- Be able to conduct fraud management awareness training for staff
- Establish and manage whistleblower and fraud hotline programs
- Be able to coordinate with legal department to refer fraudulent behaviour for further legal action.
- Be able to communicate with both highly technical and non technical individuals to drive understanding and inspire creativity in managing fraud.
- Be able to coordinate with internal controls and audit to recommend corrective preventive controls related to fraud
- 4-5 years experience in Internal audit fraud management or risk management
- Insurance certificates an added advantage
- Current Fraud examiner certification
- Arabic an advantage
- Leadership skills
Please send Word CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org