Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (OMLAC), the largest life assurer in Zimbabwe on a gross premium income basis, is looking for analytical and dynamic persons to join its Employee Benefits Team.
- A statistical or Actuarial Science degree with at least 4 actuarial exams passed.
- Uploads membership data on the system and ensures that correct premiums are paid.
- Maintains pension funds and group life assurance data.
- Reconciles data and payments on a monthly basis.
- Produces annual accumulation schedules and benefit statements.
- Follows up any outstanding data and payments with clients.
- Implements all incoming basis books and subsequent amendments pertaining to Group Life Assurance and Pension Schemes.