Provides all administrative support for the Facility Management section of approximately 20 staff. Manages work orders, prepares time and attendance, drafts written communications, provides customer service interface between technicians and customers, coordinates and schedules
work with contractors, places and tracks procurements, maintains files and databases.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of Advanced Level secondary education is required as well as an administration-related tertiary qualification
2. EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a general office management or administrative capacity is required.
3. LANGUAGE: Level III – Good Working Knowledge (reading, spoken and written) English is required.
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills. Must have good computer literacy and be able to use email, databases, spreadsheets, and word-processing software suites.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have a good understanding of all aspects of office management practices.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit a copy of their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 4 November 2016 and highlight in the subject “Application for the Admin-Assistant Position”