ABACUS360 are chartered accountants, consultants, company secretaries, tax advisors and recruiters for senior finance and accounting roles, up to CFO level.
Continued business growth has led to the need for an Accounting Manager
We invite candidates that meet the qualifications and experience requirements in the job description to email a two page résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contract period:||2 to 4 years|
|Work Schedule:||Full Time|
|Organizational Relationships:||Reports to Partner|
|Supervises:||Trainee Accountants, Accounting Associates|
|Coordinates with:||Tax department|
- Statement of responsibilities
Staff planning, leading accounting assignments for retainer clients, reviewing files and ensuring completeness and adequacy of work performed, developing staff capacity, team and individual staff appraisals, managing accounting services costs, improving service delivery and efficiency ratios.
- Essential Functions
- Planning accounting assignments, preparing work-delivery schedules and assigning staff to jobs
- Overall responsibility for preparing financial statements and company secretarial returns
- Ensuring accounting working papers and electronic documents are prepared in accordance with best practices, and in compliance with IFRS for SME’s
- Review of tax computations
- Staff training, reviews and development
- Must have a keen eye for identifying value add services that improve our clients’ business
- Enhancing ABACUS360 brand value by consistent excellent service
- Essential traits
- Proven leadership skills
- All-round accounting knowledge and appreciation of technical issues
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
ICAZ and an undergraduate degree.
At least 10 years’ experience in preparing financial statements from incomplete records in an accounting practice. Advanced Excel, working knowledge of taxation principles and exposure to IFRS for SME’s. Some knowledge of Pastel, QuickBooks or any other accounting software.